What happens when we Remember what God has done in our life?
Our faith grows and our trust in Him grows incredibly! We are empowered by the Holy Spirit to believe in Him for our future!
What happens when we DON'T Remember?
We start doubting, focusing on the message of the world and become depressed! Seriously! We become just like the Israelites in the desert. Grumbling at how God is providing while we miss the fact that He IS providing!
What are the benefits to Remembering?
- By remembering, we are being obedient to God. He commands us to remember and tell! I Chron. 16:11-12, Psalm 77:11-12, Psalm 78:4, Psalm 102:18; Deut. 6:4-8
- We experience Joy & Peace as we remember God's faithfulness in our lives.
- We are able to face fear as we remember how God has "pulled us through" other trials.
- We experience a greater love for those close to us as we reflect on what we've been through together.
- Future generations will benefit from the legacy we leave. They will have a history and a spiritual heritage.
- Our faith and belief in God will grow. "Like a river spilling into an ocean, actively remembering God in our past spills into believing God for our future." Beth Moore, Believing God
My Mission ~
To help you Preserve Your Memories, Remember God's Faithfulness in Your Life and Pass on a Legacy to Those You Love.
"The Way We Remember Yesterday will Determine How We Live Tomorrow" Alan D. Wright, God Moment Principle